It’s hard to believe that 2020 is almost over!
I’ve enjoyed reading one chapter a day through “Word of God Speak 2020” with many of you this past year on Facebook.
The comments you leave in the daily assignment threads are so inspiring. I love hearing what God has taught you!
Once again, we’ll read just a chapter a day so that we can really think about what we’re reading and quiet our hearts to hear what the Spirit might want to say.
Though there will be a few repeats in the plan, including Psalms, most of the books covered will be new. You can check out the schedule here:
I can’t wait to grow and learn together! Be sure to sign up for your Word of God Speak 2021 Bible Reading Journal – it’s absolutely FREE and includes the schedule as well as space to record your Bible Reading Highlights.
Here’s a short video that explains the process…
Join Us at Facebook
If you haven’t joined the beautiful Bible reading community over at FACEBOOK, I hope you’ll join us this year.
Each morning, we post that day’s reading assignments then people share what God spoke to them – such a powerful way to grow together!
Here’s how you can be a part:
- Follow my FACEBOOK PAGE
- Click on the “FOLLOWING” tab at top of page and request to “SEE FIRST” notifications
- Read the assigned chapter in the Bible
- Record what you learned in the FREE Bible Reading Journal – Sign up HERE
- Leave a COMMENT on the Facebook assignment thread sharing what spoke most to you
Subscribe & Get a Bible Reading Journal!
You can get your free “2021 Word of God Speak” Journal by signing up in the form below.
The Bible reading journal features:
- Instructions for using the journal – including tips for getting the most out of your Bible reading
- Daily assignment schedule – one chapter a day
- Space to record your Bible reading highlights
- Bonus: “Pray Every Day” pages to help you focus on a different part of your life each day
Hope You’ll Join Us…
Whether or not you take part in “2021 Word of God Speak” on Facebook, you can still use the Bible Reading Journal. God longs to speak to us and I know He will meet you as you open His Word.
I love the prayer Paul prayed in Ephesians 1:17 and I want to pray it over you, my friend…
“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.” Ephesians 1:17
I can’t wait to see what God does in our lives as we tune our hearts to His voice in His Word…
[To learn more about how the plan works, read “Get More Out of the Bible by Reading Less (Really!)”]