Oh you guys…
I’ve been waiting for five years for this moment! Next Tuesday – August 16, 2022 – my new book releases in the world. But my publisher was kind to let me give you a sneak peek of the introduction and first chapter.
Embracing Trust: The Art of Letting Go and Holding On to a Forever-Faithful God is the message I’ve longed to write from the moment I finished Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. For I am convinced there is no more important question than this…
Will I trust God?
I hope you enjoy listening to the introduction and first chapter of the book – I certainly enjoyed reading it to you! 😉
Quotes From the Book
- “As an adult, I still find myself groping and grasping, reaching for something more…Unfortunately, when what I want and what I get don’t coincide, I come to the unconscious conclusion: I’m all alone in the world and there’s no one I can trust. At least that’s how it feels. Yet nothing could be further from the truth.”
- “Adam and Eve were tricked into trading the perfection of the Garden for something they already had.”
- “It’s baffling to me that we so often reject our heavenly Father’s advances and choose to do life on our own. For there’s a beautiful logic in trusting God.”
- “Christianity isn’t the absence of problems, It’s the promise of God’s presence.”
- “If we don’t trust God, we’ll live life looking through the wrong end of a telescope. God will appear tiny, and our problems will appear huge.”
- “Rather than giving in to fear when difficulties arise, I’m learning to declare my faith in Jesus out loud. ‘I trust You, Lord!'”
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Don’t Miss the Bonuses!
We’ve created an amazing bundle of pre-order bonuses when you buy the book on or before AUGUST 15, 2022. They include:
- FREE audio book
- Downloadable study workbook
- Printable inspiration cards, screensavers and bookmark
- Personalized bookplate from author
Hope you share this amazing deal with your friends! (And hey…It’s not too late to join THE INSIDER CLUB launch team!)
Links from Show
Join the Insider Club – Joanna’s launch team!
[Disclosure: I make a small commission from affiliate links used in this post.]