Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We’ve never been in control, but God always has…
The tables have turned in this week’s episode, and my friend, Kelly Balarie, interviews ME about my new book, Embracing Trust: The Art of Letting Go and Holding On to a Forever-Faithful God. It’s easy to walk in our Christian faith thinking everything is okay, until it’s not. When the hard comes, and people wound us, we slowly take a step backward out of trust and are left wondering why we feel empty.
I share some of things I learned during the writing process, the incredible joy of deepening our understanding of who God really is and His heart toward us. As we surrender to His way and trust Him in all situations, joy and peace is the outcome. So what’s holding you back? Let’s dive all-in and choose His way above our own. For when we embrace trust, we embrace God. Hope you enjoy!
Important Takeaways from Show
- When we embrace trust, we take a leap of “all in” and surrender our everything to God.
- Jesus may have our hearts, but do we take control of everything else?
- Give God all the pieces of our life, and let Him do something beautiful in the surrender.
- In the obstacle is the opportunity to go deeper with the Lord.
- There is a period of exponential growth that is being offered if we just begin.
- Let us not hold on to faith for an outcome, but believe our faithful God will do what is best.
- When the promise is delayed, are we going to trust the Lord?
- Our questions and demands of God can become a wedge, instead of something that draws us closer to Him.
- God wants to build an unshakable faith in His people for these times.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Links from Show
Pre-Order Bonuses have been extended until Friday, August 19 – Learn more HERE!
Joanna’s Book: Embracing Trust: The Art of Letting Go and Holding On to a Forever-Faithful God
Kelly’s Book: Battle Ready: Train Your Mind to Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt, and Live Victoriously
Kelly’s Book: Take Every Thought Captive: Exchange Lies of the Enemy for the Mind of Christ
[Disclosure: I make a small commission from affiliate links used in this post.]