” Those who are the most broken are the most ripe for Jesus’ message of true blessing.”
What does it mean to live a blessed life? Best-selling author and Bible teacher, Kelly Minter joins us today to talk about the Sermon on the Mount and Jesus’ definition of true blessing.
Her new devotional, The Blessed Life: A 90-Day Journey Through The Teachings And Healings Of Jesus, helps us reshape our thinking to the specifications of the Word. For we were all created to experience God’s true blessing.
The Living Room on YouTube!
Hey, did you know that I’m posting regularly over at YouTube? I’m so excited about the opportunity to reach new people with the Good News of the Gospel – but also to encourage believers to go deeper and farther in their faith. Each Wednesday, I post a new video – and this week features my conversation with Kelly. If you’d like to automatically subscribe, just HIT THIS LINK!
In This Show We Talk About:
- 1:35 The definition of a blessed life
- 5:36 Kelly shares how she breaks down Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount in her book
- 11:02 Coming to the end of ourselves
- 13:55 Learning how to let go of our “to-do list” and partner with the Holy Spirit
- 20:04 How God changes our hearts
- 21:42 The process of sanctification
- 23:29 The calling to wholeness in the Sermon on the Mount
- 27:03 How Kelly’s experiences in other countries put her idea of “blessing” into perspective
Links from Show
Kelly Minter’s New Book: The Blessed Life: A 90-Day Devotional through the Teachings and Miracles of Jesus
[Disclosure: I make a small commission from affiliate links used in this post.]
Connect with Kelly Minter