Welcome to the Leader Edition of Embracing Trust Video Study!
I’m so honored you’ve chosen to lead your group on a journey to a deeper trust in God using my book, Embracing Trust: The Art of Letting Go and Holding On to a Forever-Faithful God
To prepare for the study, I suggest printing the Leader’s Guide. Though you’re free to make the study your own, I’ve included tips for leading the study as well as simple teaching scripts to help you facilitate discussion over assigned chapters in book and that week’s Bible study questions.
In advance of the study, you’ll want to order books (bulk pricing available) and print Video Study Workbooks for each participant as they will need the following:
- Book – Embracing Trust: The Art of Letting Go and Holding On to a Forever-Faithful God
- Video Study Workbook – featuring back-of-the-book questions and video viewer pages for each session
In the sections below you’ll find the videos needed for the study, including a short promo video, teaching sessions and three short bonus videos referred to in the Leader’s Guide. When you click on the session title, you’ll find the following resources:
- 12- to 13-minute teaching session by Joanna
- Teaching script for that session (also in the Leader’s Guide)
- Video viewer page for that session (print extras for new participants)
If you have questions on how to stream the study, click on the instructions below:
EMBRACING TRUST PROMO VIDEO
This short 1-minute video can be used to promote study during church services or go HERE to share it online.
SESSION 1: Leaping Into Love
Designed to introduce the study to particpants, follow directions in the Leader’s Guide (outline and teaching script available below video).