Join me on a new adventure!
Last summer, I had the privilege of working with my very first launch team. When I posted an invitation on Facebook last April, nearly 200 women showed up to help me promote the release of Lazarus Awakening: the DVD Study.
Though it involved a lot of work, it was one of the sweetest things I’ve ever experienced.
With that amazing experience fresh in my heart, I’d like to invite you to be part of a new launch team we’re forming for Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World: the DVD Study.
This fall (2016), we want to give the same kind of attention and prayerful publicity to a message that continues to resonate with women around the world…
Jesus longs for a personal friendship with each and every one of us – Marys and Marthas alike!
Watch this video to learn more about the launch and the heart behind it…
What Does It Involve?
All of the Launch Team activity will be hosted at my private Living Room Facebook group. For the next several months, our goal is to:
- Introduce women and ministry leaders familiar with the book to the new DVD study, outlining the many ways the video curriculum can be used.
- Take the message of the book and DVD study to a new generation of young women who long for intimacy with God, but struggle to find it in the busyness of life.
Grand goals, eh? But you may wonder what kind of commitment is involved.
I’m glad you asked, because there is a level of dedication required. While we won’t check up on people or ask for detailed reports, we are asking that you commit to the following:
- Regularly share quotes, graphics, videos, and tweetables we provide on your social media platforms – (especially Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter)
- Promote contests, webinars, and e-course – (details to come on that!)
- Post reviews of book and DVD study – (samples of material provided)
- Pray, pray, pray! – (the most important launch ingredient ever!)
If you’d like to learn more about the DVD study, check out my brand new HavingaMaryHeart.com booksite [Click on graphic below]. It’s filled with lots of resources and samples, including bonus videos, promo material, a complete leader’s guide, retreat option and much more!
If you feel the Lord’s leading to be part of the Having a Mary Heart Launch Team we’d love to have you join us!
However, please know…this group isn’t for everyone. If you have any hesitancy about joining, please feel free to decline. I won’t be offended – not even a tiny bit!
If you decide to sign up for the launch team, you’ll be added to my private Facebook community – The Living Room. I know you’ll love the amazing women that have already gathered there, and I can’t wait for them to meet you!
So, here’s what you need to do…
1) Click on the information form below and fill it out completely.
2) Then come back to this page and request an invite. Once we have your completed information form, we will send you an invite.
3) Accept the invite and you’ll be added to the team!
If you have any problems, you can contact my assistant Crystal. Because we will be sending periodic emails, please add Joanna@JoannaWeaverBooks.com to your “friends” or “contacts” list. That will keep us out of your spam folder, which would be great. (It’s lonely in there!)
Launch Team or Not – We Want You!
Whether you choose to join the launch team or not, I hope you’ll stay connected here at the blog and check out all the happenings over at my Facebook pages. You’ll find:
- Beautiful Mary Heart graphics to enjoy and share
- Regular Facebook Live videos on topics related to having a Mary Heart
- Brand new monthly podcast with amazing Mary-Hearted guests!
We will also be active on Pinterest and Instagram as well. (“Follow” to ensure you see the posts.) Over all social media platforms, we’ll be hosting contests, giveaways and lots of wonderful surprises you don’t want to miss!
HINT: Wonderful surprises like online events and a FREE resource that has the potential of drawing women closer to God!
Wow. Just writing all that out makes me tremble a bit.
Here’s the deal. We don’t want to run ahead of God or do a crazy, full-tilt campaign in our own strength. We want this to be a God Thing. Not a social media thing.
So please, if you would, keep us in prayer. Thanks so much!