A special shout out to all the incredible women I had the chance to meet last year at conferences and retreats all around the country and even the world!!
February found me in Lethridge, Canada and then in Los Cabos, Mexico with my college roommate and her wonderful church. Then two weeks later, my sister Linda, daughter Jessica and I flew to Hong Kong for a conference at an international school there. What an amazing time! A week later, we were in Shanghai for another conference and more wonderful ex-patriates (English speaking women living abroad).
Quite the whirlwind tour for my first foray into international speaking! Three countries in the space of five weeks!
But the rest of the year was just as special. Thank you so much to the following churches for the privilege of speaking to their ladies. I am humbled and blessed.
– Bigfork Chapel – Bigfork, MT
– Lethbridge Evangelical Free – Lethbridge, Canada
– Rocky Mountain District Assemblies of God Ministry Women
– Maranatha Summer Breakaway – Muskegon, MI
– Mount Hermon Women’s Conference – Mount Hermon, CA
– North Dakota Assemblies of God Women’s Conference – Mandan, ND
– Roswell United Methodist – Roswell, GA
– Chapelwood United Methodist – Houston, TX
– Wisconsin Wesleyan Women – Rothschild, WI
I’ll be posting my 2009 Speaking Schedule next week.