Then, reading slowly and meditatively:
1. Read only until something speaks to you.
2. Write down the portion read, such as …“Mark 3:1-10.”
3. Write down the verse(s) you want to meditate on and the verse, word- for-word, including the reference.
4. Respond to what you sense God saying through His Word.
5. Tomorrow, start where you left off in your reading and repeat the process above.
Once again, I suggest reading the first chapter in the first half of the week and the second chapter in the second half of the week. If you make it through the chapter without finding something to meditate on, go to the chapter in Proverbs that corresponds to that day’s date. Looking forward to hearing what God speaks to your heart today!